Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Camera Time!!!

I haven't had the chance to blog for a couple of weeks, so I decided to post some pics off my camera!!! I hope you enjoy!! As I was looking through my pics I noticed I still needed to blog about several events that were on there!! So look for new blogs to come.

This is one of my favorites!! Jack and I played on a snowy day with his binos, which he thought at time was a camera.
This is one of our dogs, Copper. Copper is a three year old Vizsla, that we have had since he was eight weeks old. We love Copper!!!!
Duke is our four year old weimaraner, whom we love very much!!



Here is my favorite little guy!!! This is just one of the many pics from Monster trucks!! More of these to come.


This is one of my first times to even use my camera!! It was Jack's visit football game!!! He loved it and we got to stay the whole time!!! GO POKES!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment