Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tag Your It!!!!!

four places I go:
the gym
work
Missy's house (where Jack goes)
to our land!!!

four favorite smells:
scentsy at work
jack after a bath
fresh cupcakes
clean laundry

four favorite movies/tv shows:
FOOTLOOSE!!!!
Jersey Shore
Bachelor
Hunting shows, they put me to sleep :)

four recommendations:.
always laugh at least once a day
remember someone is worse off then you
tell everyone you love them
remember everyone has a story so don't judge them

four favorite things to do:
Play outside with my boys
Work (I love my job!!!)
Workout
Dance

four things I dislike:
being late
being sick
being lied to
feeling overwhelmed

four friends to tag:
Cori
Amanda
Holly
Christian

1 comment:

  1. four places I go, OR WISH I COULD GO:
    our beach
    Waikiki for sunsets
    sunday dinner at Chris and Cheryl's
    starbucks for morning oatmeal!

    four favorite smells:
    garlic
    tuberose- flower from Hawaii
    pancakes
    cofee, even though I don't drink it

    four favorite movies/tv shows:
    Top Gun
    Housewives in any county
    The Kardashian's
    Project Runway

    four recommendations:.
    try new things, you never know what you may like or dislike
    be confident, even if you know your going to bomb!
    put forth the effort to stay in contact with the ones you love
    eat whatever the heck you want! in moderation of course!

    four favorite things to do:
    work out
    play with Frank
    shopping for hidden treasures
    reading girly magazines

    four things I dislike:
    slow drivers
    stupid people
    sharing a queen size bed with my husband
    working on the weekends

    ReplyDelete