Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fire Truck Shower for Sarah & Connor!!!

I have found a new love for decorating!!! I have enjoyed making scrapbook pages and clothes for kids off of my cricket and now on to some decorating. I do this all with the help of my massage therapists!!!



These are some of the decorations that we did for Sarah's shower. Sarah and I have become good friends over the past couple of years. Sarah's husband (Mike) and Jason work together so they introduced us!!! Since then they have moved right around the corner from us!! Which means we spend many nights cooking and having fun with each other!. ! (Our Husbands are the cooks!!!) Jack has grown to love both Mike and Sarah, if one shows up he wants to know where the other is. Connor was born in Feb so now Jack loves Connor and always wants to go see him.



Back to the decorations!!!

I thought this was a good treat for the guests to leave with.




This is my favorite part!! A banner with Coonor James!!! It is now hanging in Connor's room.
















Sarah and Hosts!!!! We didn't mean to wear purple and red






Yummy food!!!




















Flowers I made for Sarah to take home.
These are just a couple of the pics!!!


One of the cute gifts Sarah got

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, the shower was amazing! Thank you so much for hosting it and your decorations were fabulous! I especially love the name banner.

    I'm so glad our families have become good friends over the past couple of years. You guys are so much fun to spend time with! Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete